Because Iowa schools asked EAIS to help with the “flashing neon sign” of radon, we are expanding our services to include training and support for school radon testing. Working together with key partners, we have created a new training workshop and support services package to be offered beyond our basic membership. Current EAIS members will receive the training workshop and support service at a discounted cost. Be sure to save these dates for the 2015 kickoff workshops across the state:
- September 23 @ Great Prairie AEA (Ottumwa)
- September 30 @ Green Hills AEA (Avoca)
- October 14 @ Prairie Lakes AEA (Pocahontas)
- October 21 @ Des Moines (specific location TBD)
- October 28 @ Grant Wood AEA (Cedar Rapids)
More complete details will be distributed this summer.