Join the Association
Energy Members of EAIS:
- Save General Fund dollars by making changes that reduce electricity and natural gas usage, and improve school buildings
- Receive ESSER support and HVAC improvement planning services
- Have exclusive access to the Building Operator Pathway for professional development and training of future building operators
- Benefit from economies of scale and sharing professional services
- Gain access to online and regional professional development trainings and information
- Receive information on new rebate, program, and grant opportunities
- Bring school budget dollars back to student learning
- Have an option to receive a yearly Districtwide Energy Appraisal benchmarking usage and tracking progress
- EAIS does not sell any energy equipment, products, or commodities, which enables us to be as unbiased as possible with advice
School Radon Training & Support System (SRTSS):
Separate and additional service available to all schools, even those who are not EAIS Energy Members. Training and year-long support for Iowa schools who are interested in meeting the requirements in Iowa’s HF 2412 Gail Orcutt School Radon Safety Act by learning to test their buildings for radon themselves. SRTSS is based upon national radon protocol, best practice, and in-the-trenches experience. A Basic Membership based upon enrollment is required to participate. Click here for more details.
Contact us through the form below to find out more about benefits for schools who partner with EAIS!