Join the Association
Energy Members of EAIS:
- Save General Fund dollars by making changes that reduce electricity and natural gas usage, and improve school buildings
- Receive ESSER support and HVAC improvement planning services
- Have exclusive access to the Building Operator Pathway for professional development and training of future building operators
- Benefit from economies of scale and sharing professional services
- Gain access to online and regional professional development trainings and information
- Receive information on new rebate, program, and grant opportunities
- Bring school budget dollars back to student learning
- Have an option to receive a yearly Districtwide Energy Appraisal benchmarking usage and tracking progress
- EAIS does not sell any energy equipment, products, or commodities, which enables us to be as unbiased as possible with advice
School Radon Training & Support System:
Separate and additional service available to all schools, even those who are not EAIS Energy Members. Year-long support for Iowa schools who are interested in preventing radon-induced lung cancer by learning to test for radon themselves. EAIS Energy Members receive a $250 discount.
Contact us through the form below to find out more about benefits for schools who partner with EAIS!